ae1 - 046

a weblog for CESL's AE1 class, Oct.-Dec. 2004

Monday, November 08, 2004

Sad Day >0<

I cried all night during my last night in Taiwan because I would miss everything. This was my first time to America by myself, and I was very scared and nervous. Dad, Mom and my sister encouraged me because I wanted to give up this trip. My mother cooked delicious food for my last dinner, and we had a very good time. My boyfriend and I bought two rings for each other so they could be a good memory for us. My friends wished me luck with everything in America, and also told me “don’t forget our presents.” They made me laugh and cry. My father and sister took me to airport by car. We were very quiet in the car. We swore that we wouldn’t cry at the airport. At the airport, I was very staunch and smiled at them to say goodbye. I swore I would speak very fluently in English when I would go back to Taiwan.

by Anny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home