ae1 - 046

a weblog for CESL's AE1 class, Oct.-Dec. 2004

Monday, November 08, 2004

Carbondale

I was so worried about many things on my first day in Carbondale. First, I was worried about American people. However, I found most of the American people friendly and very cool. For example, in the airport, I was so worried about finding my way around, but everyone helped me. Also I was worried about my English because I couldn’t speak English very well. Next, my plane arrived on time, and the immigration officers helped me in the airport. Third, my brother and some of his friends were waiting for me, and I was happy. After that I was hungry so I ate a delicious dinner at home. Finally, I went to SIU and I liked it. I also liked CESL and all of the CESL teachers. The first day in Carbondale was a great day and I have never forgotten this day.

by Awni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home